My Education Progress Report

Written by Manyou Beboy

1. A brief background of my study in Bachelor's Degree at MCU, Wangnoi, Ayutthaya


Looking back in 2008, I went to the capital city of Thailand with a close friend, aiming at studying in the higher education in Bachelor of Arts Program in English at Mahachula Buddhist university, well known in short name as MCU after finishing high school level from Srariang Buddhist school, Nakhonsithammarat. The simply reason why I've selected to study at MCU came from my personal passion about the MCU rector's abilities as I've often kept following on MCU through the media such as MCU's website, newspaper, TV, advertisement, Internet, and so on. Impressively, I often saw the MCU rector appearing on TV and lecturing Dhammas to Thai Buddhists, which very much attracted me to be more interested in his excellent roles of servicing Buddhists. One year before I nearly graduated high school level, I had a strong faith in the MCU rector's abilities (As I've said above), his Buddhist ranking name at that time was known as Phra Dhammakosajahn (Phramaha Payoon Dhammachitto). That's the main reason to make me interested in studying B.A. in English at MCU. 







2. My Master's Degree in English Battle
After I succeeded in bachelor's degree, I instantly planned to jump up to Master of Arts Program in English because of my parents' advice.  Unfortunately, I heard from an unknown man that the new course of Master of Arts Program in English was still not ready to open at that time. So I thought that I would have to take a long wait for this course that I want to study most. One week after that, I met the head of this program by chance. I had a long talk with him until he told me that this program would be very ready to open in the late of year 2012. 

During a long wait, I spent a short time studying about linguistics. It made me spend my five months being with new friends in linguistics class. Happily, I met a lot of good friends in linguistic class that was such a very nice class to learn. My real hope seemed to be true after faculty of humanities publicly announced on the MCU's website. After a 2-day announcement, I transferred to Master of Arts Program in English as I firstly wanted to study. 



3. My present study (Master's Degree)


After a 3-term long study, the coursework has already finished. Now, I'm walking on the road of success, it's very near the finish line. Of course, thesis is the hardest work to pass, but it doesn't mean that I cannot. I always develop my backbone and strive for it to make my own future brighter as a quote of a great man said  "Winners never quit. Quitters never win." 

KEEP THE GOOD THING UP :) 






ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม