The First Three Weeks of Thesis Progress Report 2014, MCU Wat Srisudaram, Bangkok

First off, I'm sorry for the lack of updates due to my thesis. Today is seemed to be my proper time to write something special on my personal blog here. Ready? Let's go! 


After initially passing thesis proposal test a few months ago, I and my fellow classmates have been working hard on thesis for months. Surely, the ultimate goal is to pass the last hardest checkpoint of thesis defense (M.A. in English) as it is going to hold in late February, 2015. 


As the fact that the time is running out quickly, now it's almost 3 months long after attaining the test of thesis proposal. It's indicating that I have around two full months to complete my uphill work. However, I've never thought of giving up the goal I've set since I entered to the gate of Mahachula Buddhist University. I always think that a great work makes me great too. 


Looking at the recent picture, it is when I was seriously presenting about my research process, which it is widely used in conducting a research to my great advisers, great classmates, and great junior graduate students at Mahachula Buddhist university, Wat Sri Su Da Ram, Bangkok. 


My thesis-progress-report class is held once a week in the 3rd floor MCU classroom, Bangkok. 

Of course, holding the once-a-week class of thesis progress report obviously benefits me and my fellow classmates in terms of responsibility, self-discipline, progress of thesis, and so on. 


From my point of view on the university life, I think that having man-to-man friends is one of unmissable things. It's sure to say that my small notebook does not have enough space to write about how important it is. 



As an expert said "Great work takes time", this is absolutely true. Thinking about a beautiful building in a city of paradise like Bangkok, it of course must take many years to make it come true and to attract all  pedestrians who are looking for. It seems to me that this saying can apply to everything such as educational success, sports, politics, being a figure in society, and so on. 


Finally, I would very much like to give a big round of applause for hugely congratulating myself and my fellow classmates who've completely reached an half way of success. I'm extremely happy to have passed my hard halftime of the MA game, but the game is not completely over.

Note: MCU = Mahachulalongkornrajavidyalaya University




KEEP WALKING! 

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม