HAPPY HIS MAJESTY THE KING'S 87TH BIRTHDAY 2014




HAPPY HIS MAJESTY THE KING'S 87TH BIRTHDAY 2014

Picture 1: The King of Thailand became a monk at Wat Bowonniwet for 15 days in 1956.

 In Thailand, their Majesties the King and Queen are the heart of Thai people, and all non-Thai speaking people around the world who well know them as the King and Queen of Thailand. Today 5th December,2014, it is the happiest day of Thai people, well known as "Father's Day of Thailand". Certainly, Thais from all walks of life hold important ceremonies and Thai traditional shows in their provinces across the country in order to mark the King's Birthday such as candle-lighting ceremony, morning alms-giving ceremony,  singing songs of the King, and fireworks display. All these symbolize the King's Birthday celebration.



HAPPY FATHERS' DAY 


Picture 2: I and my stepfather in monk-robe were sitting in front of sacred Buddha images inside the ordination hall of a temple in 2012, Chumphon, Thailand. 



Picture 3: In 2012, I myself snapped a  picture of my father talking on phone with someone in his home during my 2-day visit, Chumphon, Thailand.



A brief writing about my fathers as you see above

Family problems

3 years after my birth, my parents got divorced due to family problems I've never ever known. Because of this, my mom had a serious talk with my dad about taking care of children before my mom took me and my younger sister to Ranong where there is full of forests, mountains, and canals. I can remember when I and my younger sister first were in Ranong with my mom, at that time I was going to turn 4, while my younger sister was going to turn 2. The fact is that I couldn't really imagine how my mom looked after me and my 1-year-old sister without family leader, how difficult she was, how tolerant she was to fight with obstacles around her, etc.  The more I think about my 3-year-old life, the more I love my mom. 

However, my father is always meaningful to me now even though I thought he wasn't good enough to be my father after my mother had got away of my father's life. As the time was my best answer, all my negative thoughts were destroyed completely when I was young because I could understand more about why it was this or why it was that. 

After I entered to younghood, my life got brighter than ever before because of my stepfather. He had first met with my mom since I was about 7 years old, and finally he fell in love with my mother in Ranong, Thailand. 

From my observation at that time, he seemed like he could be responsible for me and my mother. He showed a lot of things he could to me. Finally, my observation was right because of his actions. What I can reveal is that he devoted himself to support my education and take care of my mom properly. Believe or not, he almost made me forget my real father. 

Amazingly, he had spent almost 20 years living with my mother before he became a monk at a temple in Chumphon. 

The current temple of my stepfather now is Wat Por Ta Hin Chang, Chumphon. 




ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม