การใช้ preposition

My room isn't very big ,but I love it .In my room is many furniture such as television,tables,drawers and dresser. My bed is situated at the cornor of the room. My mobile phone is on the bed. the magazine is next to the phone. My CD player is on the floor next to the bed. My keys are in th drawer and My bag is on the floor under the chair. There are many books under my bed and my photo next to the bed are out cabinet. On the cabinet is an alarm clock and a lot of books. Inside the cabinet are many postcards.
      Next to the cabinet is a television. The television is on the table near the windows of the room. There are picture on the wall of nature , football player and my photo hangs on the wall. My computer is  on the table near the bed and there are book on the table such as English books, cartoon books and small speakers.

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม