Talking About Time


Basic Conversation # 5. Talking About TimeI want you to do it now.I want it right now.I want you to send the package today.I will be there this afternoon.Would you have dinner with me this evening?Tonight is the last day I stay in this town. I will be flying to Paris tomorrow.Will you pick me up in the airport?I will be arrive tomorrow in Soekarno Hatta Airport at 8 o’clock in Jakarta.Tommorow morning I will have an international conference in Bangkok.Tomorrow arternoon I will be in Bali giving business presentation.Tomorrow evening we can have dinner in a Chinese restaurant.Tomorrow night I will be sleeping early because I have to go to Canada to meet a friend of mine.The day after tommorow I will giving a business presentation in Toronto, Canada.We can meet again soon. I hope we can meet next week.You have to do it immediately. The time to get it done is limited.At this moment, I feel happy because you are here with me.Go there right away. She is in the bus station waiting for you to pick her up.You must do this business project as soon as possible, while you still have the time to do it.Copyright: Martin W. All Right Reserved.
Read more at http://eng.cilacapedu.com/2013/02/27/talking-about-time/#ZAGVRoupZuj0YOgB.99 

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม