25 photos about me
| I was teaching English to little students at Nakprok school in Bangkok, 2011. |
I
| I had a great opportunity to teach about Dhamma to them at Sathaporn School in Bangkok, 2010. |
| I was a helper , to help the Sermon project at Nakprok temple in Bangkok, 2012. |
| I was a DJ , To promote the Dhamma on air and Talk about the activity of my temple. |
| Novice project in Nakhonsithammarat. |
| Giving a knowledge to them |
| Gave a gift to speaker man who gave a knowledge to novices. |
| I have to say thanks everyone who support me and gave inspiration to me. |
![]() |
| I and The Abbot of Phrathat temple in Nakhonsithammarat. |
![]() |
| My classroom (MA degree)and my classmates at MCU Wat Sri Su Da Ram in Bangkok. |
![]() |
| Here's an old picture when I was 15 years old. |
![]() |
| I became a famous student in last year of education at MCU Wangnoi in 2011. |
![]() |
| I took a photo with Japanese monk at Thammasat University in Bangokok . |
![]() |
| Took a photo with female teacher and news reader on Thai TV. |
![]() |
| Good photo |
![]() |
| My mother visited me at my temple and tour in Bangkok. |
![]() |
| My younger sister came to join in my ordination ceremony at Nakprok temple. |
![]() |
| My father |
![]() |
| When I was a little novice at Srariange Temple |
![]() |
| When I was 22 years old. |
![]() |
| Practice Meditation in Phetchubun |
![]() |
| Good weather at that time |
| Now , I am 23 years old already. :) |















ความคิดเห็น
แสดงความคิดเห็น