Real Conversation !!!!!


I Pay Too Much Tax!

Written by Mark White on July 25, 2010
Dutch Guy: … employees. I pay fifty two percent tax. Everyone has free health care. Not me. I pay double the price but I don’t have any treatment.
Other Guy: What kind of company?
Dutch Guy: Chartered accountant…Lawyer.
Well I think solidarity… what made Europe what it is…
Other Guy: Solidarnost?
Dutch Guy: No no. Solidarity. I make more money than you and I pay for you when you don’t have a job or need medical treatment.
Other Guy: Family. Family!
Dutch Guy: … has gone too far. I make money. I pay for everyone but I get nothing
Other Guy: Yeah.
Dutch Guy: So there is no benefit left.

A New Life in Mosquito City – part 33 – The Dream

ความคิดเห็น

โพสต์ยอดนิยมจากบล็อกนี้

ความแตกต่างระหว่าง maid และ housekeeper แบบย่อ

จับจุดอ่อนของ Informality (ความไม่เป็นทางการในการใช้ภาษาพื้นฐาน)

10 คำคม